6/25/2013

Rihanna's major Instagram EXPLOSION


Rihanna's getting tired of gossip columners who diss her on a regular basis. Lately, any attention that the Bajan superstar gets is because of her personal life, rather than her music career. Left and right we read about Rihanna's fashion style, her crazy nights partying and drinking, and it seems like Rihanna's had enough of the bullshit!

Just an hour ago, she posted a rant on Instagram, explaining the situationen, and basically cussing the responsibles out. Here's the full rant:

LOL!!!! My money got a bad habit of people pissing off!! If you sincerely wanna help little girls more than their own parents do, here's a toxic tip: don't be amateur with your articles, you sound bitter! What's all this about hair and nails and costumes and tattoos?? ....That shit ain't clever!!! That shit ain't journalism! That's a sad sloppy menopausal mess!!! Nobody over here acts like they're perfect! I don't pretend that I'm like you, i just live... My life!! And I don't know why y'all still act so surprised by any of it!! "Role Model" is not a position or title that I have ever campaigned for, so chill wit dat! I got my own fucked up shit to work on, I'll never portray that as perfect, but for right now it's ME!! Call it what ya want!! Toxic was cute, Poisonous Pop Princess had a nice ring to it, just a little wordy! And P.S. my first American Vogue cover was in 2011...APRIL!!! #ElizabethAnnJones

Now obviously, Rihanna had someone special in mind when she posted this. "And P.S. my first American Vogue cover was in 2011...APRIL!!! #ElizabethAnnJones" Some wannabe-journalist obviously has made a remark on Rihanna's experience with the American fashion magazine, I'm guessing that was the last straw for RiRi! Like wow, tell us how you really feel.

No but seriously, Rihanna has been taking a lot of crap for not being the typical role model, and she's right; she never said she wanted to be one. On the other hand, I feel like she has to take into consideration that she's the biggest it-girl/popstar in the world right now, and with that, she can either realize that she's automatically someone people will look up to, regardless of how she acts, or, Rihanna will just have deal with angry moms talking shit on a daily.

But, Rihanna is only human, and I think her outburst was due. People should give her some slack and, as Rihanna herself put it, "I got my own fucked up shit to work on, I'll never portray that as perfect, but for right now it's ME!! "
Go RiRi, live for yourself and not anyone else!


No comments:

Post a Comment